Thursday 9 June 2011

First Blog Project

It's a small project, but at least I've started. Harry's new Aunty has helped me look after Harry a lot in the last couple of weeks so I wanted to thank her. We have travelled to Japan together so I thought the beautiful Echino fabric would be fitting.

I used the quick tutorial from Saffron to make her a scarf. Not sure the weight of the fabric is right for a scarf though so it might end up just being a decorative piece.

And to finish the gift off I made her a simple card with the scraps.

This is a little project for my lovely Niece that I made a little while ago when I first discovered the new world of online fabric shopping. I LOVE Saffrons Dandelion Pink and hope to use it again down the track.

Next project is an Echino tote bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment