Thursday 21 July 2011

A Few Things

Been busy sewing the last week.

I now have a sewing table! Woohoo.


First project was a little travel wetbag for Dad to replace his current Qantas one. In case he doesn't realise the inside is lined with waterproof fabric. As I was finishing it off I got an email saying he had just been upgraded to upstairs business class for Dallas-Brisbane flight. I'm guessing he would have been given a nice wetbag then. Oh well. I bet it didn't have penguins on it though.





The top one was my first attempt and it just turned out too small and cause it was quite fiddley to make the finish was pretty average. Harry preferred the second one too.




I received some layers of goodness in the mail:


Have cut into a few pieces.... watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment