Saturday 23 July 2011

Happy Days

Harry turned 1 on Thursday and we went out for coffee and cake with a friend whose daughter was born on the same day. I had been planning to make a little dress for her for months. On Monday night after nearly completing another gift for a little girl in my Mothers Group I decided the dress was too boring and so Tuesday I started making a new outfit and I'm particularly happy with the outcome.
Once again left the photo taking till the last minute and they are terrible.
I used more Saffron Craig fabric and Aneela Hoey Sherbet Pips.
The pattern was Oliver + S Sailboat Skirt.
Cute kick pleat in the back. It was fairly quick and easy to make.

Size was 12-18 months so hopefully it will fit well for the summer when she's toddling around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment